Throughout the years TECHNOD has become increasingly committed to expanding its technical publication development core business with additional services aimed at satisfying the more varied requirements of our clients.
Always technically oriented, these additional services are proof of how TECHNOD has the flexibility, experience, technical capabilities and know-how to be a straightforward resolutive partner focused on the specific requirements of its clients.
INTEGRATED LOGISTIC SUPPORT
TECHNOD has a long-standing record in autonomously collecting, analyzing and processing all mission-related information, and therefore the life cycle of any complex system.
The objective of the ILS service as provided by TECHNOD personnel is to increase time-deterioration prediction for each component to optimize maintenance and replacement procedures while maintaining maximum safety and efficiency.
The major types of analyses offered by TECHNOD are:
- Reliability and Maintainability analysis (MTBF and MTTR)
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety (RAMS)
- Testability analysis including verification of the testability
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Failure Mode and Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Life Cycle Cost (LCC)
- Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)