Always technically oriented, these additional services are proof of how TECHNOD has the flexibility, experience, technical capabilities and know-how to be a straightforward resolutive partner focused on the specific requirements of its clients.
Special tool engineering, manufacturing and certification
For special tool engineering, TECHNOD:
- researches for the best materials and surface treatments to provide a product that is most durable, efficient and cost effective;
- provides the related 2D or 3D technical drawings;
- provides a prototype of the engineered tool;
- provides the complete documentation to explain the correct operation and use of the tool.
On request, can provide all structural FEM calculations and certifications.
Repair labor time tracking and reporting
Repair labor time tracking and reporting as offered by TECHNOD:
- checks for repair feasibility especially in the interest of manufacturing requirements to identify the most suitable present or future procedures;
- checks for coherence between generated work productivity and cost objectives;
- produces comprehensive publications that are also used by the warranty departments to provide repair guidelines to the territory workshops.
Manufacturing and assembly cycle design
- Analysis of all the phases of the process.
- Definition of engineering procedures to include the operational/technical criteria needed to reach the objectives.
- Definition of the technologies that are most suited for the application of the methods.
- Integration between the different development steps aiming at fault avoidance.
- Verification that the innovation that characterized the new product and all its related components does not yield undesired and unpredicted effects.